Would you like a career with job security, good pay and a professional work environment? If you said, "YES" then a career, as a Dental Assistant may be right for you. Get Trained at this Dental Assisting School for North Carolina and South Carolina. We serve the Lake Wylie, Rock Hill, York County SC and the West Charlotte metro areas. According to the US Labor Statistics Bureau, employment in this field is expected to grow much faster than the average for all occupations through 2020.
Contact Us Today
Dental Assistant in Charlotte, Lake Wylie & Rock Hill area
Begin your career in the dental profession - in a dental assisting school that offers an inexpensive alternative to other programs in the area. Quality teaching by enthusiastic dental professionals combined with low cost will maximize your employment potential.
With the hands-on training from our school and an internship in a state-of-the-art facility, you will be ready for us to help you find immediate job placement. Our team of experienced assistants, hygienists, and dentists is ready to provide the best training for your new career right here in your community. Classes are completed in 13-weeks and you’ll be qualified for dental assistant jobs.
Five Great Reasons to Join the Dental Assistant School of Charlotte West:
- You can earn $18 to $20 per hour.
- Your job as a Dental Assistant will have employment needs during a recession.
- You'll work in a professional environment assisting with dental procedures, lab work and office duties.
- Your job may come with benefits such as paid vacation, and sick leave, medical and hospitalization, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans (401k) and profit sharing or bonus plan.
- You can find employment anywhere in the United States.
Dental Assistant School of Charlotte West offers a 13-week curriculum that includes lectures, lab and hands-on training at the office of Dr. Stacy Blackmon. Get the knowledge, experience and confidence you need to enter the rewarding field of dental assisting.
This Dental Assistant School is licensed by the State of South Carolina Commission on Higher Education and holds a Nonpublic Postsecondary licensure.